This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) course is essential preparation for professional practice as a dietitian. You will demonstrate skills and competencies in professional practice and ethical and professional behaviour within a nutrition and dietetic workplace setting. This course is designed to show your skills in professional leadership. Academic staff allocate placement and you must complete a minimum of 190 hours (full-time) consisting of professional placement and online learning. This WIL course is a component of the total required for professional accreditation of 100 days.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 6, Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.