This course provides supervised practice education in occupational therapy subsequent to that undertaken in OCC232 and OCC331. You will attend a 10 week placement (full-time or part-time equivalent) in an area of occupational therapy practice. Placement involves undertaking graded clinical experiences to develop clinical competencies. You will be supervised by qualified occupational therapists with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- OCC331 and OCC301 and OCC311 and OCC321 and OCC312 and (OCC422 or OCC452) and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 6, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.