This course provides advanced supervised practice education in occupational therapy subsequent to that undertaken in OCC322. You will attend a total of 10 weeks of placement (full-time or part-time equivalent) in areas of traditional or role emerging occupational therapy practice. You will undertake graded professional and practice experiences to develop competencies. You will be supervised by qualified occupational therapists with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- OCC322 and (OCC442 or OCC452) and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 5-2: Allied Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.