This course will develop your knowledge, critical thinking and clinical skills required to respond safely to manage maternal, neonatal and paediatric health within the paramedic practice setting. You will analyse the factors affecting the prevalence and outcome of maternal, neonatal and paediatric health in Australia, and will investigate the role of paramedics in these changing trends. You will develop an understanding of primary health care and broader health systems that optimise patient outcomes in maternal, neonatal and paediatric cases.
- PAR202 and PAR212 and enrolled in the Program SC395 or SC306
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.