Building on prior learning of property and economic theory this course enables you to gain a theoretical understanding of industry standard market valuation methods for residential and simple income producing properties. Assignment work provides practical experience of the processes involved in the reporting and valuation of residential property assets. Throughout, the course emphasises the need for the valuer to maintain the highest standards of ethical and professional behaviour, in all aspects of their work.
- BUS102 or enrolled in Program SC410
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.