In this part of the research dissertation you will collect and analyse the research data on which your dissertation is based. You will subsequently prepare and submit your research dissertation in a scholarly form which complies with the style and presentation requirements of the current American Psychological Association Publication Manual. Your research dissertation is the culmination of training in utilising psychological knowledge and research skills acquired in the first four years of study in psychology. Your dissertation grade will be assigned exclusively to PSY405 which will carry a weighting of 48 units for the purpose of GPA calculations.
- Enrolled in Program AR403, AR405
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.