In this course you will develop the knowledge and skills to create health-promoting settings of everyday life in the neighbourhoods and communities where people live, love, work, shop and play. You will learn about the role of healthy public policy, how to apply theories of the policy process and use advocacy strategies to gain political commitment, policy support, social acceptance and systems support to create health and well-being and address health inequities.
- PUB704 and PUB742
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.