This is an advanced course where you will develop specialised knowledge and skills required to conduct a community health and wellbeing assessment and compile an evidence-based health promotion plan. Your health promotion plan will include a comprehensive health issue analysis for a health and wellbeing community priority, and related project goal, objectives and sub-objectives, and impact and outcome evaluation.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- South Bank: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.