This Work Integrated Learning (WIL) cyber security course provides experience of the workplace through a virtual or remote working environment. Students will undertake a set of work activities under the guidance and supervision of an academic supervisor at the University of the Sunshine Coast and an industry placement supervisor from the partner organisation; e.g., delivery of a specific industry research project on a topic agreed with the placement supervisor. Critical reflection on your own practice and the impact of organisational needs within the cyber security paradigm will be emphasised.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required and 192 units of SEC postgraduate courses and must be enrolled in Program SC704
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.