This course, along with SGD304 forms a two-semester long game design and development studio experience which is the culmination of the game design program. This course requires you to synthesise and apply knowledge relevant to game design and production in an applied, self-directed project. You will work in small teams to design and produce a functional game, leveraging game design theory and appropriate design principles and tools. The project will be negotiated with the course coordinator.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.