This four part course is delivered across two semesters and provides you with advanced supervised professional experiences in two or more clinical settings. You will undertake a total of 360 hours of placement, in on-campus and off-campus sites, engaging in a range of activities relevant to the AEP professional standards including activities to demonstrate attainment of competency as an entry level practitioner in exercise assessment, prescription. Domains include 200hrs in cardiovascular, musculoskeletal, metabolic; 100 hours in cancer, kidney, mental health, neurological, and respiratory/pulmonary; and 60hrs in any of the EP domains. Face-to-face lectures will be scheduled for O-week of Semester 1 and Week 8 of Semester 2. All other face-to-face courses (separate to SPX401) at SPX400 level are delivered as intensives in the sessions preceding Semester one and two.
- SPX300 SPX301 SPX302 SPX306 SPX322 SPX331 NUT203 PUB351 No other 1st, 2nd or 3rd year course is to be completed concurrent with SPX401
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.