Professionals in many fields are required to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples.This course will provide you with relevant multidisciplinary knowledge to critique current ways of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and develop specific strategies to engage and provide culturally inclusive and responsive services.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.