Professionals in many fields (social work, counselling, urban planning, teaching, environmental management, health) are expected to engage with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and communities. This course provides relevant multidisciplinary knowledge to critically reflect on current ways of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and develop specific strategies to effectively engage to deliver culturally inclusive and responsive practices.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.