Want to make a difference to others and contribute to creating healthy communities? The professional skills, foundational theories and social justice principles introduced and practiced in this course, apply to professionals whose core business is the welfare, wellbeing and management of people, within community and society. This includes professions such as counsellors, psychologists, social workers, allied health, human services, teachers and others. This course will introduce you to the appropriate personal and social skills and knowledge, to work ethically with diversity and difference; and understand how these apply to community and health-based social industry careers.
- Enrolled in Program UC104
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Gympie: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.