Extend your skills into cyber investigations.
Building upon your existing ICT and cyber environment knowledge, this program will help you develop the specialised knowledge and technical skills to enable you to conduct complex cyber investigations.
- This program is not CRICOS registered. Please note that offshore international students enrolling in this program can only study it fully online. This program is not available to onshore international students on a Student Visa.
- Fee type - Funding Cluster 3
- Note:Students in specific courses may have the opportunity to seek external industry certifications. Any fees associated with these certifications must be borne by the student and are not the responsibility of the University
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Associate Professor Clive Harfield
Continue towards master’s level with the Master in Cyber Investigation and Forensics.
In this program you will:
- Investigate the causes and actors behind network intrusions, data breaches, cybercrimes, online fraud and identity theft.
- Evaluate, analyse, integrate and interpret multiple sources of data.
- Learn to analyse and preserve digital evidence to solve crimes related to theft, cyber intrusion, insider crimes, cyber stalking and more.
- Understand the legal and ethical issues associated with cyber investigations.
To be considered for admission, candidates would normally be required to possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution with a technology-related course work component or equivalent.
Please note that offshore international students enrolling in this program can only study it fully online. This program is not available to onshore international students on a Student Visa.
Cyber investigations, cybercrime investigator, cyber security investigator
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.