Equip yourself to harness the best from your team
Designed for team leaders or aspiring leaders, this series of three modules will provide the foundational skills to help you build a more productive and engaged workplace culture. You'll learn in a small class environment (maximum 20 per class) and network with participants from a range of industries. A TE-Course combines theory and experience to deliver highly practical content and will suit those who are keen to up-skill quickly and effectively. In this course you will develop practical leadership skills that can be applied to any team or organisation. If you are currently working in a supervisory role or have an ambition to move into management and have at least three years of work experience, this course will provide you with some key skills and knowledge.
Equip yourself to harness the best from your team through:
- learning the key elements of effective leadership
- understanding different personality styles
- understanding team dynamics and developing skills that will improve engagement at all levels
- exploring strategies to manage burnout and increase employee engagement
Set across three bite-sized modules, you’ll be coached through a range of strategies to guide your team successfully to reach your workplace goals. Choose to complete one, two or all modules:
Module 1: Supervisory and Leadership Fundamentals
Module 2: Performance Management and Working with Groups
Module 3: Boosting Human Capital by Leveraging Effort
At the end of each module you’ll set out actionable goals and work through a plan to achieve them.
GAIN CERTIFICATION AND CREDIT
Participating in these modules is a great way to experience what it is like to study at University and open up a pathway into a higher-level qualification. Upon completion of all three modules, you'll receive a USC Certificate of Completion and gain credit* for one course in a USC postgraduate Business degree.
* To be eligible for the credit for a USC Business School course participants will have to successfully complete additional assessment requirements (examination and short case study). Course credit is not available for students currently enrolled in a USC Business program.