Assessable qualifications include:
- health care qualifications such as enrolled or registered nursing, dental therapist or assistant, and veterinary nursing training
- completed apprenticeships and traineeships
- completed Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Certificate III, Certificate IV or Diploma
- police, fire, mercantile marine, civil aviation and Defence Force ranks
- creative arts qualifications in the areas of music, dance, speech and drama
- language qualifications such as translation and interpreting, or language proficiency
- membership of professional associations for which qualifying examinations were undertaken
How to apply with professional qualifications
- Navigate to the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) website and click on the Apply now button to apply online and detail your professional qualifications in your application.
- Provide documentary evidence to support your professional qualifications.