- your commencing program structure and study sequence. This can be located by finding your degree on the courses and programs page then scroll down to the What will I study? section. Select the location and study period you started your current program and download this PDF to your computer so you can refer back to it each semester.
- Any major or minor structures you may be following,
- your unofficial academic transcript (in USC Central),
- the study planner (PDF 106KB), and
- this example program structure (PDF 132KB), which shows you the courses and total unit value you must complete to be eligible to graduate. (Note: This is the version of your program structure that you must follow for the duration of your studies.)
Cross off courses on your program structure that you have successfully completed or have received as credit. Make sure to cross off any electives that you've already completed or have received as credit.
The courses left after you've crossed off all the ones you've completed or have credit for, are the courses you have remaining.