Scholarship applications are now closed.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 31 August 2023.
The Fraser Coast and Gympie Regions Student Placement Bursaries will assist students with the cost of travel and accommodation to complete a placement away from their home region.
Bursaries in Semester 2, 2023 will be awarded to domestic and international Occupational Therapy and Education students.
Students who are studying Occupational Therapy or Education at any campus other than the Gympie or Fraser Coast campuses are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to Work integrated learning (WIL) for more information on placement opportunities.
Please Note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursary will not be awarded.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.
- domestic and international students enrolled in a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or an undergraduate or postgraduate Education programs
- undertaking a UniSC approved placement in the Gympie or Fraser Coast Regions*
- enrolled at a UniSC campus other than the Gympie or Fraser Coast campuses
- students must reside in an area outside of the Gympie or Fraser Coast Regions
*students who intend to undertake a placement in the Gympie or Fraser Coast Regions but have not yet been confirmed are encouraged to apply
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- interest in and commitment to carrying out a placement in the Fraser Coast or Gympie regions
- Eligible programs
- Occupational Therapy and Education (undergraduate or postgraduate) programs
- Number available
- Up to 15