Scholarship applications for Semester 1, 2022 are now open and will close on 30 November 2021.
Offered for the first time in Semester 1, 2018, the Gympie & District Community Bank® TPP/USC Scholarship will provide funds to support TPP students from the USC Gympie transitioning to a USC undergraduate degree.
The Gympie & District Community Bank® TPP/USC Scholarship is part of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Scholarship Program, with numerous Community Bank® branches and other partners taking part in similar support of tertiary education across Australia. The Gympie & District Community Bank® TPP/USC Scholarship aims to support TPP students from USC Gympie who are transitioning to a USC undergraduate degree at USC.
The Scholarship provides financial assistance to offset the costs associated with tertiary study that can have a significant impact on a student's ability to further their education and in some instances they may not get the chance to go to university without financial help.
Each Scholarship is valued at $2,000 and the number of Scholarships available per year may vary pending the funds available. It is the intention that two or more scholarships will be made available each year. The Scholarship will be paid to the recipients as a lump sum of $2,000 each after enrolment has been confirmed at census date in Semester 1. Scholarship payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- • a student who has completed the Tertiary Preparation Pathway at USC Gympie
• subsequently enrolled full-time in any undergraduate program at USC Gympie
• a student living in the Gympie Regional Council Area (postcodes: 4570, 4580, 4581, 4600, 4601)
• Australian citizen, Permanent resident of Australia, or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- • financial need
• preference will be given to students who are experiencing additional challenging circumstances
• preference will be given to students not already in receipt of a USC scholarship or bursary
- Eligible programs
- Any undergraduate program at USC Gympie
- Number available
- 3 in 2021
- The USC Scholarships team will contact eligible students