Applications for Semester 1 2023 scholarships are now open.
Applicants will be advised the outcome of their application by close of business on Tuesday 28 February 2023.
Offered for the first time in Semester 1, 2020, the Hutchinson Builders Bursary will support Creative Industries students at UniSC with the cost of their studies.
Paid as a lump sum payment, the recipient will receive A$1,000 approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time undergraduate students
- enrolled in any Bachelor program within the School of Creative Industries
- completed at least one semester at UniSC (48 units)
- minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 4.0
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- hours worked in paid employment or commitment to activities that impact on the time available for the student to study (e.g. compulsory fieldwork placement, significant carer responsibilities)
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor program in the School of Creative Industries
- Number available