Applications are now open and will close on 28 February 2021 unless total allocation has been reached prior to this date.
Looking to upskill or retrain in 2021? As part of the Federal Government's Job-Ready Graduates package, USC is offering Commonwealth supported places in a range of short courses designed to help you build skills and knowledge in areas of national priority.
To help kick start your learning journey, USC is offering a full fee-waiver to the first 25 eligible students who have been offered a place to study in an undergraduate certificate. To be eligible, you must be either studying at the USC Fraser Coast campus, or residing in the Fraser Coast region and studying online, in one of the following:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Business
- Undergraduate Certificate in Education (Primary) (on-campus study only)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Game Design
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health (on-campus study only)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Interactive Media
- Undergraduate Certificate in Small Business
- Undergraduate Certificate in Social Media
Eligible students will be automatically considered for the scholarship when applying to study an undergraduate certificate.
Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students in order of application date, up to a maximum of 25 in Semester 1, 2021.
This scholarship is being offered as a pilot in the Fraser Coast region in Semester 1, 2021.
- Students who enrol to study an undergraduate certificate on campus at USC Fraser Coast; or
- Students who reside in the Fraser Coast region and who enrol in an online undergraduate certificate at USC
- Selection criteria
- Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students in order of application date
- Eligible programs
- Selected undergraduate certificates
- Number available
Full fee-waiver of an undergraduate certificate
- Eligible students will be automatically considered for the scholarship when applying to study an undergraduate certificate. Apply for an undergraduate certificate