Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2020.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday 28 February 2020.
Commencing for the first time in 2020, the Relocation Bursary pilot for USC Fraser Coast will be provided for students with financial difficulties and other equity considerations who are enrolled into a program for which only the first year is available at Fraser Coast.
In 2020 USC Fraser Coast will continue to offer the first year only of the following programs:
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
A one-off payment of up to A$2,500 will be made by the end of the first week of classes into a nominated bank account.
- domestic students enrolled in full-time undergraduate Bachelor degree study at USC Fraser Coast for which only the first year is available at Fraser Coast and relocation is required to continue studies
- satisfactory academic progress (minimum GPA of 4)
- Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder; or permanent resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- relocating from USC Fraser Coast
- financial need
- other equity considerations and circumstances
- Eligible programs
- First year only programs at USC Fraser Coast
- Number available
- minimum of 8 in 2020
up to A$2,500 one off payment