Complete one application form to be considered for most of the Semester 2, 2021 scholarships.
Semester 2, 2020 scholarship applications are now closed.
Semester 2, 2021 scholarship applications will open on 1 April, 2021 and close on 30 May, 2021
Semester 2, 2020 selections will be held in July/August with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by close of business on Friday 28 August 2020.
Use the scholarships search to find other scholarships.
- Australian War Widows (Qld) Maroochydore Bursary - Nursing Bursary
- Catherine King Memorial Bursary
- Darcy and Heather Stevens Rural Bursary
- Dr Paul McCarthy Memorial Bursary
- Judy Renouf Medical and Health Sciences Bursary
- Justin Crosby Memorial Law Bursary
- Project Urban Regional and Urban Planning Bursary
- Sunshine Coast Business Women's Network Bursary
- Sunshine Coast Local Medical Association Bursary
- The Fleet Office Scholarship
- Vantage Homes Qld Urban Design & Town Planning Bursary
- Vice Chancellor's Merit Scholarship | OP1/OP2 Guarantee Scheme
- WEIR Minerals Australia Mechanical Engineering Scholarship
Equity and Study Support
- BPW North Lakes Business Bursary
- Cynthia Howland Environmental Science Bursary
- Graduate Women QLD Inc. Sunshine Coast Indigenous Women's Bursary
- Heller Foundation Study Support Bursary
- Medicine on Second Music Bursary
- Reed Family Study Support Bursaries
- Rotary Club of Gympie Bursary
- Rotary Club of Pine Rivers Rose Craig Bursary
- Scott Williams AM Study Support Bursary
- Thompson Study Support Scholarship
- USC Equity Bursary
- USC Indigenous Scholarships Program
- USC Study Support Bursary
- Wilson Security Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Bursary
- Zonta Club of Pine Rivers Bursary
- Forest Industries Research Centre (FIRC) Honours Scholarship
- USC Road Safety Research Collaboration (RSRC) Group Scholarship
- Vice-Chancellor's Honours Scholarships
The below scholarships and bursaries require individual application forms. The specific application forms are available in the relevant listing.
* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.