Applications for Semester 2 2022 scholarships have now closed.
Applicants will be advised the outcome of their application by close of business on Friday 26 August 2022.
Supporting second year undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or combined law student who has successfully completed at least eight courses.
The Justin Crosby Memorial Law Bursary has been established by the Sunshine Coast Law Association Inc. to honour the memory of Justin Crosby. Justin provided outstanding legal service to residents of the Sunshine Coast over a long period of time. The recipient will receive A$2,500 in 2nd year and $2,500 in 3rd year of the bursary paid as A$2,500 lump sum following enrolment and eligibility checks after Census date.
Please note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, this bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time second year undergraduate student
- enrolled in a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) program (including combined law programs) at USC
- has successfully completed first year of studies
- must be either an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit based on the student's first-year results in the first year in a Bachelor of Laws program
- demonstrated financial need
- preference given to students who attended secondary school on the Sunshine Coast
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or combined law programs
- Number available
- 1 x $5,000 Justin Crosby Memorial Bursary and 3 x $1,000 Justin Crosby Memorial Textbook Bursaries
A$5,000 Justin Crosby Memorial Bursary
A$1,000 Justin Crosby Memorial Textbook Bursary