Under review for 2021
To provide financial support to 2nd and 3rd year students enrolled in an undergraduate degree in the field of Financial Planning.
NAB Financial Planning (NAB FP) has introduced an annual university scholarship program to encourage development within the the financial planning industry through investment that benefits planners, their clients and the community.
NAB FP is working to promote financial planning as a career path, increase diversity, and support professionalism in the industry.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- enrolled full-time or part-time in the 2nd or 3rd year of an undergraduate degree majoring in Financial Planning
- intention to remain enrolled in the current program for a minimum of 12 months following the awarding of the scholarship or completion of the program (whichever is earlier)
- must be either an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- Selection criteria
- Applicants must submit a written statement of 500 words or less which addresses all criteria specified below. The statement is to be submitted with the online scholarships application form as part of the application process.
Your statement should address the following:
- A genuine interest in financial planning and the motivating factors for pursuing a career in financial planning
- Commitment: a desire to enhance the financial planning industry and committed to making a positive contribution to customers and communities
- A focus on personal growth and development: seeking opportunities to continually advance you professional and personal life
- Eligible programs
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Financial Planning
- Number available