This scholarship is currently closed. Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2022 will open on 1 September 2021.
Communication students who have completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree.
This bursary is offered by Q Advertising to a USC Undergraduate Communications student who has completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree. There may be a 'practicum' opportunity to the student recipient as a component of their study program.
Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Note: A USC student can only receive the Q Advertising Communications Bursary once during an undergraduate program.
Please Note: This scholarship or bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the scholarship or bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time enrolment in Bachelor of Communication with a major and/or minor in Creative Advertising or Public Relations
- at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses completed towards a Bachelor of Communication degree
- at least two semesters of study remaining to complete their degree (at the time of application)
- must be either an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder or Australian Permanent Resident Visa
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit
- participation in extra-curricular activities, community groups or professional networks/activities
- interest in gaining experience with Q Advertising through an optional work placement opportunity
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Communication
- Number available