Scholarship applications for Semester 1 2024 are now open and will close on 30 November 2023.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by close of business, 29 February 2024.
Communication students who have completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree.
This bursary is offered by Sunny Advertising Group to a UniSC Undergraduate Communications student who has completed at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses and has at least 2 semesters remaining to complete their degree. There may be a 'practicum' opportunity to the student recipient as a component of their study program.
Bursary payment will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Note: A UniSC student can only receive the Sunny Advertising Group Bursary once during an undergraduate program.
Please Note: This bursary is offered on a yearly basis through funds provided by an external donor. If funding is not available in any given year, the bursary will not be awarded.
- full-time enrolment in Bachelor of Communication with a major and/or minor in Creative Advertising or Public Relations
- at least three (3) Creative Advertising or Public Relations courses completed towards a Bachelor of Communication degree
- at least two semesters of study remaining to complete their degree (at the time of application)
- must be either an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder or Permanent Resident of Australia
- Selection criteria
- demonstrated academic merit
- participation in extra-curricular activities, community groups or professional networks/activities
- interest in gaining experience with Sunny Advertising Group through an optional work placement opportunity
- Eligible programs
- Bachelor of Communication
- Number available