High achieving students commencing their first undergraduate degree
The University of the Sunshine Coast Vice-Chancellor's Scholarships are intended to recognise, reward and encourage academic excellence.
The Scholarships are paid in instalments of A$1,500 per semester for the normal duration of the program.
A$3,000 per annum for up to 6 semesters for a 3 year program up to a maximum of A$9,000
A$3,000 per annum for up to 8 semesters for a 4 or 5 year program up to a maximum of A$12,000
Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date, once enrolment has been confirmed.
All students commencing their first undergraduate program who achieve an Overall Position (OP) 1 or 2, or an equivalent rank from their secondary studies will be guaranteed an award of a Vice-Chancellor's Merit Scholarship under the OP Guarantee Scholarship Scheme.
** Bonus ranks applied as a result of any scheme will NOT apply for the purposes of awarding scholarships
- students commencing full-time in first undergraduate program
- permanent resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- students who have completed any courses as part of an undergraduate bachelor level program at USC or another Higher Education provider will not be eligible
- Selection criteria
- high academic achievement **
- leadership skills demonstrated through academic, extra-curricular or community activities
- financial need
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate Bachelor degree programs
- Number available
- To be advised
A$1,500 per semester for the normal duration of the program up to a maximum of A$12,000