Applications will be accepted until 30 June 2020
These projects will focus on chronic disease prevention.
This scholarship focuses on the need to alter chronic disease risk factors. The project can be qualitative or quantitative and could be on any population.
Contact Prof John Lowe for more information - email@example.com
- Be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast
- Not have an equivalent qualification to the one for which they are currently applying
- Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show equivalent level of achievement with other academic qualifications or professional research experience
- Applications can only be accepted from Domestic students
- Selection criteria
- Undergraduate degree
- Research Training degree
- Research Publications
- Professional Research Experience
- Eligible programs
- Number available
- Annual stipend: $13,750
- To apply:
- Complete an application for admission to the PhD program following the directions on the HDR Applicants page.
- Next, Apply for the scholarship-
- Complete the HDR Scholarship Application & Response to Selection Criteria - Refer to HDR Scholarship application and assessment process for important information about how your application will be assessed
- Submit to the Graduate Research Office via firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Current USC HDR students can submit their application directly to email@example.com