Applications are now closed for Semester 1, 2021.
Selections will be held in January/February with all applicants being notified of the outcome of their application by Friday, 26 February 2021.
Students with high level achievement in their chosen sport
USC is endorsed as an Elite Athlete Friendly University (EAFU). Our sport and exercise science laboratories offer physiological and anthropometric testing to individuals and teams. Scholarship is paid in instalments of up to A$1,000 per semester for up to 6 semesters.
We support our elite athletes who are combining sport and study through the EAFU network.
Scholarship payments will be made approximately three weeks after Census Date of each Semester, once enrolment has been confirmed.
Become a USC High Performance Student Athlete
USC’s High Performance Student Athlete program has been designed to enable you to achieve excellence in both your sport and your study.
- new or continuing domestic students in their first undergraduate degree program
- full-time or part-time enrolment
- Permanent Resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- high level sporting achievement
- potential to continue to perform in your chosen sport at a high level
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate programs
- Number available