If news reporting is the bread and butter of journalism, feature writing is its strawberries and cream. This course is designed to give you experience in recognising and producing high-quality feature articles. You will learn about the different types, styles, strategies and structures of feature articles. Approaches, research, skills and ethics will be explored.
- CMN130 or enrolled in Program AR541, AR605, AR641, AR643, AR841, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN240 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 495KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.