Statics is one of the critical foundations for understanding and progressing in mechanical and civil engineering. It enables you to analyse structural components found in buildings, bridges, machinery and hydraulics. You will learn principles and concepts related to rigid and deformable bodies, and apply these principles to analyse structures under various loads.
- SCI107 and enrolled in Program SC383, SC384, SC410, SC411 SC425 ,SC430, AB101, UU301 or XU301
- CIV1501(USQ equivalent course)
- MTH202 or MTH104
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ENG102 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 783KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.