You will undertake 120 hours (3 weeks) of supervised nursing practice. You will work in an acute or community setting as part of a multidisciplinary teams to provide evidence based care with a particular emphasis on caring for patients and clients with acute or ongoing, complex, health issues. You will critically self-appraise your practice and your facilitator will evaluate your work using the accepted nursing standards for practice at a level consistent with a developing nursing student.
- NUR286 and NUR331 and enrolled in Program SC391 and SC394 and SC392
- Semester of offer: *
- Fraser Coast: Trimester 3
- Gympie: Trimester 3
- Sippy Downs: Trimester 3
- Student contribution band:
- Band IA
- Tuition fee:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.