This course builds on the foundation of SCI110 and will introduce you to more sophisticated statistical analyses. Theoretical knowledge introduced during lectures will be enhanced by detailed illustration in tutorials and hands-on application in computer workshops. In each case, the theory will be applied to real-world problems. On completion of this course, you will be confident in critically assessing the range of statistical tests that might be employed in a given situation, in identifying which test best suits the scenario, and in conducting this test using cutting-edge computer software.
- SCI110 or CPH261 or SCI201 or SCI108 or BUS101 or ENG2102 or enrolled in Program BU323, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Mathematics,Statistics,Computing,Built Environment,OtherHlth:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
SCI202 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 767KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.