Forms and document requests

Accessibility links

Forms and document requests


These forms are for current students. Refer to the related information page for eligibility and procedures before submitting the form. Admissions forms are available from the application forms page. For more information contact Student Central.

Credit transfer (advanced standing) and recognition of prior learning

Cross-institutional study

Examinations, assessment and results (grades)

Fees and refunds

Financial assistance

Headstart students

Personal details - change request

Program, enrolment and progression

Requesting documentation and Academic Record (transcript)

Submitting documentation to Student Central

Student ID card

* For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.

Back to top

Searching {{model.SearchType}} for "{{model.Query}}" returned more than {{model.MaxResults}} results.
The top {{model.MaxResults}} of {{model.TotalItems}} are shown below, ordered by relevance ({{model.TotalSeconds}} seconds)

Searching {{model.SearchType}} for "{{model.Query}}" returned {{model.TotalItems}} results, ordered by relevance ({{model.TotalSeconds}} seconds)

Searching {{model.SearchType}} for "{{model.Query}}" returned no results.

No search results found for