Facilities Management is responsible for maintaining the University's campus and providing access to high quality facilities for students, staff and the community.
The mission of Facilities Management is to manage a physical environment which is consistent with the USC Strategic Plan, Campus Master Plans and the Strategic Asset Management Plan (SAMP) and which reflects the University's commitment to education and community service.
Supporting all facets of University activities, Facilities Management provides:
- the maintenance of the University's infrastructure and minor capital projects to meet future growth;
- the support services to meet the University's strategic and academic goals; and
- a safe and responsive environment for students, staff and the community.
Facilities Management provide the following services to the University community:
- Campus Planning
- Capital Works
- Sports Facilities
- Grounds and minor works
- Transport, parking and maps
- University switchboard
- Fleet vehicle and pool car hire
- Asset and Space Management
- Mail Services
- Venues and Catering Services
- K'gari-Fraser Island Research and Learning Centre (Dilli Village)