Buranga Camps provide an opportunity for students to improve their self-efficacy and self-concept. Students engage in activities that explore identity, interpersonal and cultural relationships and decision making in a culturally safe and supportive environment.
The sessions are delivered by UniSC Indigenous Services staff.
- Buranga Senior Leadership Camp Years 11 and 12
- Buranga Camp Years 9 and 10
- Literacy and Numeracy, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Capability
- Critical and Creative thinking, Personal and Social Capability
- Ethical and Inter-cultural understanding
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Histories and Cultures
For more information contact Indigenous@usc.edu.au