USC Central is one of the most important online services students need to become familiar with
USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes:
- Responding to your offer
- Completing your Tasks
- Planning your timetable
- Enrolling in courses and classes
- Updating your personal details
- Viewing your financial details
- Viewing grades
- Generating an unofficial academic transcript
- Viewing your class and exam timetables
Finding your way around USC Central
Students are encouraged to login to USC Central and look around their student centre.
Login using the username and password provided in your offer to study at USC.
If you are experiencing any technical (browser) issues with viewing information in USC Central, you can find help by searching Student Central FAQs or if you're still having trouble contact the Student IT Help Desk.
Tips for USC Central
- All areas of your USC Central student centre can be accessed from the home page.
- Follow the steps at How do I enrol to make sure you enrol correctly.