Applications have now closed for Semester 1, 2019
Students with high level achievement in their chosen sport
USC is endorsed as an Elite Athlete Friendly University (EAFU). Our sport and exercise science laboratories offer physiological and anthropometric testing to individuals and teams. Scholarship is paid in instalments of A$1,000 per semester for up to 6 semesters.
USC laboratories are accredited by the Australian Institute of Sport in their National Sport Science Quality Assurance program (NSSQA).
We support our elite athletes who are combining sport and study through the EAFU network.
- new or continuing domestic students in their first undergraduate degree program
- full-time or part-time enrolment
- Permanent Resident of Australia, Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Permanent Australian Humanitarian Visa holder
- Selection criteria
- high level sporting achievement
- potential to continue to perform in your chosen sport at a high level
- academic merit
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate programs
- Number available