Applicants with academic qualifications from universities outside of Australia must provide Certified Copies of their official transcripts and completions certificate, as described below.
Applicants with English Language Proficiency requirements must provide Certified Copies of evidence, as described below.
This means they are signed and stamped by a witnessing or government authority, or an approved UniSC Representative if you apply via a representative, stating they are true copies of the originals.
- The authorised person will sight the original and any photocopies to ensure both are identical;
- The authorised person will then write on, or stamp the copy stating they are true copies of the originals;
- The authorised person will also write their name, signature, qualification, date of signing and business stamp
- If the document is more than one page, all pages must be certified
- Certified copies must include original signatures and stamps.
- Include official translations of any papers that are not in English, as well as the original language documents. Translations must be made by a recognised translation service or government authority and include their official seal or stamp
- Your official statement of final results (official academic transcript) in all subjects attempted (examination slips or term report cards are not acceptable), and if you have completed the program to include your graduation/ award certificate
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency (see UniSC's English Language Requirement webpage for ways to show ELP)
Attach scanned copies of your Certified Documents to your application for admission
HDR Applicants who do not supply Certified Copies of required supporting documents will not qualify to receive an Offer of Admission