The World Athletics-standard (WA) * track has eight and ten lane running tracks and equipment for hurdles, steeplechase, javelin, shot-put, discus, hammer-throw, high jump, long jump, triple jump, pole vault and disabled throw events.
* previously known as IAAF
UniSC Sunshine Coast has an IAAF-standard athletics track with eight and ten-lane running tracks.
The track surface is the Sandwich System (EPDM and PU composite).
Equipment is available for hurdles, steeplechase, javelin, shot-put, discus, hammer-throw, high jump, long jump, triple jump, pole vault and disabled throw events.
- 10 lane straight running track
- Eight-lane circle running track
- Two pole vault areas: east and west approaches
- Two javelin tracks: north and south approaches
- One dedicated long jump
- One dedicated triple jump
- Two shot-put circles
- One discus circle
- One hammer throw cage
- Steeple chase
- Provision for disabled throw events
- Starting blocks
- Lap counter with bell
- Judges and umpire flags
- WA* standard hurdles and training hurdles
- Relay batons
- Judges stand
- Power board: eight 10AMPs and two 15AMPs
- Officials / club facility - toilets, power and water supplied
- Telescopic pole vault height gauge
- Pole vault mat: 6.3m x 5m x 0.8m
- Fibreglass 4.5m cross bar
- Elastic flexi-bar
- Vaulting poles and spirit poles
- Telescopic high jump height gauge
- High jump mat: 6.9m x 4.0m x 0.71m - flop style jumping
- Stadium stands, maximum height 2.70m
- 4m fibreglass cross bar
- Elastic flexi–bar
Venue Hire and Casual Use
Members of the public and community groups may book facilities and equipment for training groups, events, carnivals and club meets.
Hire includes access to power and kiosk with hot and cold water. Bookings are essential to ensure availability of venue and equipment.