Role: Physical Performance Coach in High Performance Sport at USC
Qualifications: PhD (Candidate), MClinRehab, BClinExSci DipFit, DipIT
- Professional Coach ASCA Professional Coaching Accreditation Scheme (PCAS-P)
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association Level 2 Coach
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP)
Physical Performance Coaching at USC:
- 2018-present: lead physical performance coach for the USC High Performance Student Athlete (HPSA) Program, where he works with elite and semi-elite athletes from a variety of sports.
- 2018-present: strength coach for Australian Cycling Academy
Aaron's background is in both rehabilitation and sports performance, where he specialises in load management, injury prevention, and movement patterning. Aaron is a PhD candidate at USC and recipient of USC 2020 RTP Stipend Scholarship.