Dr Greg Nash is a senior lecturer in communication in the School of Tertiary Access.
Greg’s research focus is on assessment design and practice and improving the first year experience of university students.
- Australian Tertiary and Education Management.
- Higher Education Academy (HEA) Fellowship, 2016, in recognition and reward of teaching excellence
- Good Practice BLASST award for benchmarking leadership and advancement of standards for sessional teaching, 2013, National Office of Learning and Teaching
- University of the Sunshine Coast Rotary Scholarship (2006), Rotary Clubs of the Sunshine Coast
- assessment design
- first year experience of university students
- Creative Writing
Dr Gregory Nash's specialist areas of knowledge include first year in higher education, communication, creative writing, science fiction