Dr Greg Nash is a senior lecturer in communication in the School of Tertiary Access and is program leader for COR109 Communication and Thought.
Greg’s research focus is on assessment design and practice and improving the first year experience of university students.
- Australian Tertiary and Education Management.
- Higher Education Academy (HEA) Fellowship, 2016, in recognition and reward of teaching excellence
- Good Practice BLASST award for benchmarking leadership and advancement of standards for sessional teaching, 2013, National Office of Learning and Teaching
- University of the Sunshine Coast Rotary Scholarship (2006), Rotary Clubs of the Sunshine Coast
- assessment design
- first year experience of university students
- Creative Writing
Dr Gregory Nash's specialist areas of knowledge include first year in higher education, communication, creative writing, science fiction