Applications for Semester 1 2023 scholarships are now closed.
Applicants will be advised the outcome of their application by close of business on Tuesday 28 February 2023.
The Indigenous Student Success Program (ISSP) is intended to assist indigenous students who are from low-income backgrounds, and indigenous students who face significant financial barriers to studying at university.
These scholarships are for indigenous undergraduate students enrolled in a Commonwealth-supported program at UniSC and will be available subject to funding from the federal government.
- identifying as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person
- enrolled full-time in any undergraduate program at UniSC (or part-time, where there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time enrolment)
- has not previously completed the requirements of an undergraduate program
- evidence of financial need
- relocating from a rural, regional or remote area to study at UniSC (UniSC Indigenous Relocation Costs Scholarships only)
- Selection criteria
- financial need
- other equity considerations and personal circumstances
- relocation status (UniSC Indigenous Relocation Costs Scholarships only)
- Eligible programs
- All undergraduate programs
- Number available