UniSC supports staff to engage students and promote a learning-centred experience. As a result, we have been consistently awarded a five-star rating for teaching quality from the independent Good Universities Guide.
Students at UniSC will benefit from having teaching staff who:
- engage students and foster their curiosity
- facilitate learning-centred experiences
- recognise students’ existing knowledge and experience
- enable students to become independent and life-long learners
- provide a range of suitable learning experiences, including collaborative learning, where knowledge can be tested and explored
- respect and support the development of students as individuals
Students at UniSC will be taught by many outstanding teachers who have been awarded national teaching citations. Many of our educators undertake research into learning and teaching and are awarded university or national funding to allow them to extend the work to have broader impact.
- Recipients of national teaching grants and awards
- Recipients of internal learning and teaching grants and awards
- Recipients of international HEA Fellowships
UniSC staff advice, support and application information for grants and awards can be found on MyUniSC login required).