The Nutrition and Dietetics Clinic offers individualised dietary advice using evidence-based information and practice. The clinic is conducted by final year Nutrition and Dietetic students under the supervision of Senior Dietitians.
Dietitians are able to assist you with the management of a wide range of medical and health concerns. Our clinic provides support for the following:
- Healthy eating
- Weight management
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Coeliac disease
- Heart disease including –
- Elevated cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney disease
- Nutrition support during cancer treatment
- Respiratory disease
- Chronic bronchitis
- Lung disorders
- Children and teens — overweight and underweight
- Fussy eating in children e.g. textural aversion
We will work with you to provide education and support to help you achieve your health goals and understand how to self-manage your dietary intake.
Please email email@example.com with your expression of interest.
Fees per session - these sessions are free of charge until further notice due to COVID-19.