See something, say something.
If you're in an emergency or want to report an incident, use these contacts.
Emergency or critical injury
Then SafeUSC for immediate support and to direct Emergency Services vehicles
Immediate assistance and First Aid
Security matters, access and safety escorts
SafeUSC are available 24hrs a day
General enquiries and support
For advice, assistance and support if you or someone you know is affected by something concerning.
|07 5456 email@example.com|
- Emergency response / immediate assistance
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan (PEEP) for staff or students requiring assistance to evacuate a building in an emergency, contact SafeUSC for a template
- First Aid
- Safety escorts on campus, eg late-night escort to your car
- Consults, support and advice for matters relating to personal safety
- Advice, support or reporting around concerns about student safety and behaviour
- Support and information about reporting concerning behaviours, including bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Connection and referral to other support services
- Building access
- SafeZone app support