A regular weekly maintenance window exists to allow periodic preventative work to be undertaken on the University's IT systems. This time also allows minor updates and changes to be made to systems.
In addition, quarterly maintenance weekends have been identified to allow more significant and disruptive activities that require greater time to occur.
It should be assumed that no systems will be available during both weekly and quarterly maintenance periods.
Occasionally additional periods of service outage may be arranged in order to implement significant changes to systems within additional time constraints. These periods will be negotiated and announced to the University community.
Maintenance windows (weekly)
- Tuesday 4–8am
- Friday 4–8am
Maintenance windows (periodic)
In 2021 the negotiated weekend maintenance windows are as follows:
- 5 - 8 February 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 9 - 12 April 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 25 - 28 June 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 2 - 5 July 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 9 - 12 July 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 24 - 27 September 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 19 - 22 November 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 3 - 6 December 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
- 10 - 13 December 2021 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
In 2022 the negotiated weekend maintenance windows are as follows:
- 12- 14 February 2022 (Fri 5pm–Mon 8am)
Please note: While these dates reflect the Saturday and Sunday of the outage weekend, the outage may commence from close of business on the Friday preceding and/or conclude prior to the commencement of business on the Monday following.
If you have any enquiries regarding this notification please contact Information Technology