This information is for students who have been offered a place in one of the below end-on Honours programs.
If your Honours program is not listed in the below list, you should select 'Undergraduate' from the 'student type' drop-down box above and follow those instructions.
Continue following this guide if you are studying:
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours)
- Bachelor of Communication (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Creative Industries (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
To get started, log in to USC Central and complete your Tasks
Log in to USC Central using your USC username and password provided in your offer email. If you are an international student, you were provided with your USC login details via email after you accepted your offer to study at USC.
Once logged in, select the 'Tasks' tile and complete your new student task list.
USC Central is the online system you use to manage your enrolment and personal details. This includes:
- completing offer tasks;
- enrolling in courses and/or viewing your enrolment;
- updating your personal details;
- viewing your financial details, grades and exam timetables.